Monday, December 10, 2007

Spreken...what?

Last Sunday we had an opportunity to drive down to Calvary Chapel Vienna (2 hrs away). Our intention was to go there and just sit down and be fed on the Word. It didn't turn out that way - I ended up teaching the message! Anyways, it is always a cool opportunity to serve with these guys. They are such a loving & 'real' group of believers. They don't just love Jesus, they love one another and it shows. I don't know if I blessed them much with the message (I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked, plus short on time), but I was blessed to be a part of their service.

Lord willing we will be attending CC Vienna more in the future. Our desire would be to going there as our local "home church" once we more back to Bratislava (Lord willing?) Please keep that potential move in your prayers as we are seeking an affordable place and the finances to cover it.

Check out CC Vienna at: http://www3.calvarychapel.com/vienna/english.htm